American Girl

lakj98

I saw the post with a code for $10.00 off. I used that to order some clothes and accessories. My question is...I have not bought my daughter the doll yet. I am planning on getting it for her fir Christmas. I have been trying to wait to see if I can get it cheaper. Has anyone ever known them to have specials on the dolls? Trying to decide if I should go ahead and order it with the $10.00 off or wait a little longer.

I saw the post with a code for $10.00 off. I used that to order some clothes and accessories. My question is...I have not bought my daughter the doll yet. I am planning on getting it for her fir Christmas. I have been trying to wait to see if I can get it cheaper. Has anyone ever known them to have specials on the dolls? Trying to decide if I should go ahead and order it with the $10.00 off or wait a little longer.

They have some sets for sale right now. You would get the doll plus some accessories. They dont go on sale but they are adding something to the doll package.

I've been 'putting the cart before the horse' too with American Girl things! I have bought a bunch of clearance/sale things on the site but haven't purchased the doll yet. I am going to do that this payday and hope to get the Felicity doll with the extra outfit. From what I can gather they don't put the dolls on sale but will package them with the accessories to make it a better deal!

Did you check to see if QVC still had their deal. I got the Mia doll with 3 outfits book and skate accessories for 140 .xx shipped. It saved me like 57.00 which is better than their deals on the AG website. Also ebay has dolls....not new of course but you can find good deals, and a lot do come with original boxes.

That blue sleepover PJ set that I posted about is absolutely adorable too....so worth the money

Did you check to see if QVC still had their deal. I got the Mia doll with 3 outfits book and skate accessories for 140 .xx shipped. It saved me like 57.00 which is better than their deals on the AG website. Also ebay has dolls....not new of course but you can find good deals, and a lot do come with original boxes.

That blue sleepover PJ set that I posted about is absolutely adorable too....so worth the money

thanks for the heads up that Mia was back in stock at qvc - I missed her the first time but managed to get her just an hour or so before they went out of stock again yesterday! :)

Do you guys enter the discount code under "key code"??

Does it show the discount before you enter your credit card info and hit continue, or after??

I am afraid to hit continue if the code is not working. I am trying to order an outfit for my niece.

yes, enter it under "key code." you will see the discount before you have to submit the order. Also, they take the $10 off before they add shipping, which is nice. If you can order in smaller amounts of $30-35, then after the $10 off your order will drop to below the level to get the lowest shipping which is $4.95. :)