Veterans Day discounts-Military?

heatherkw

Do you guys know who offers an extra discount to Active or retired military personnel? I just found out Lowe's does. Theirs runs from Nov.6-Nov.11 and its an extra 10%. Got me to wondering who else does? Also for people that are no long active how do you guys prove it?

10% Off for

Military PersonnelOffer valid for all active, reserve, honorably discharged, and retired military personnel and their immediate families.

Must show valid military ID or other proof of service.

Offer is good for the purchase of any in-stock or Special Order merchandise only up to $5000 (Maximum discount $500).

Offer not redeemable for cash and is nontransferable. Not valid on sales via Lowes.com, previous sales, purchase of services or gift cards.

This discount is valid in the U.S. only. Offer good 11/6/2008 - 11/11/2008

Do you guys know who offers an extra discount to Active or retired military personnel? I just found out Lowe's does. Theirs runs from Nov.6-Nov.11 and its an extra 10%. Got me to wondering who else does? Also for people that are no long active how do you guys prove it?

10% Off for

Military PersonnelOffer valid for all active, reserve, honorably discharged, and retired military personnel and their immediate families.

Must show valid military ID or other proof of service.

Offer is good for the purchase of any in-stock or Special Order merchandise only up to $5000 (Maximum discount $500).

Offer not redeemable for cash and is nontransferable. Not valid on sales via Lowes.com, previous sales, purchase of services or gift cards.

This discount is valid in the U.S. only. Offer good 11/6/2008 - 11/11/2008

Foot Locker and Champs always offer 20% discount when you show military ID. (they don't advertise this)

Autozone and Advance both offer 15% off year round to military. Some places it just depends on the territory. Our local Taco Bell and Blue Coast Burrito offer 10% off to military. There are a ton of other places I just can't think of them right now.