Buffet server at Target?

allshoppedout

I got the Buffet server today, it has 3 little compartments with clear lids...it was advertised in the ad for $33 Anyone ever used/had one of these?

I have not unwrapped and explored yet, but sure looks good on the box. :D I have seen these type of servers for waaay more at B B And Beyond. They seemed very popular last year.

My target had about 6 of them ( I got there 90 min. after they opened.)

I got the Buffet server today, it has 3 little compartments with clear lids...it was advertised in the ad for $33 Anyone ever used/had one of these?

I have not unwrapped and explored yet, but sure looks good on the box. :D I have seen these type of servers for waaay more at B B And Beyond. They seemed very popular last year.

My target had about 6 of them ( I got there 90 min. after they opened.)

We have one and really like it. We use it at all the big holidays.

Target had these on clearance some time ago (months) and i was lucky enough to snag one.Mine is awesome.Dishes are big to hold lots of food and food stayed ""steaming"" hot for hours.You'll love it.

:trampolin YES! Good News. I'll watch this Spring too and see if they put them on clearance. . .

I stood there and contemplated buying one for my sister--as a gift.

That way if she had a big event she could borrow mine--giving her 2 to use, and then I could borrow her's sometimes if I had an occasion to. . .

But she doesn't love getting appliances for gifts-if it does clearance out a few months from now, I am definitely getting her one then.

*Glad your mom got the last one becca :g_dance: