I just want to get everyone into the holiday spirit! (Christmas Lights!)

Silverstreak24

I live in an apartment and never get to put up Christmas lights. I just wanted to share this video with everyone that I found on youtube because it is one of the most amazing videos I've ever seen! It totally put me in the Christmas spirit and made me happy I won't have an electric bill like the people in the video!

Do you or someone you know decorate your house to this extreme? Do you know anyone that goes so far as to create a light show like this one? :eek: My boyfriend's jaw dropped when he saw this video LOL! :D

Guest HoosierShadow

I first thought it was this one.

But then I saw that they're all over You tube.

M'eh.

Happy Holidays!

:beer:

Wasn't that one filmed in Indiana? My kids love watching that. But I most definitely don't think I could live anywhere near a house like that. Neat though!

Wasn't that one filmed in Indiana? My kids love watching that. But I most definitely don't think I could live anywhere near a house like that. Neat though!

I think so....they also have one with the same house and Barbara Streisand's version of Jingle Bells. That one almost sends me into a seizure.

:beer:

Ya know, if I passed by this house and didn't hear the music it's set to, I'd swear their lights were possessed. LOL

Last year I passed a house like this every night on my way home. I could never hear anything so I kept thinking something was wrong with their electricity or electric outlet! When I told my DH about how I thought something was wrong he just laughed at me!