Wii on THANKSGIVING day

Ninasnewborns

It's still hard to find these things? Last year around Christmas I was driving from Columbus to Montgomery and stopped at a Wal-Mart where the truck had just pulled out of the parking lot. I walked in and saw the lady putting 3 Wii's in the case. It's the be deal-finders dream! :)

Nintendo is delivering 50% more Wiis this season over last year. They are starting to linger in stores more often now.

We've got our system in June and have about 6-8 games packed away already for this Christmas. But I saw a two-pack I want in the KMart turkey day ad.

The Target I shop most often had Wiis all this week. I saw one in the case on Monday morning and guarded it until I could wave down an associate to grab it for me. I was at the store two more times during the week and was shocked to see 2-3 Wiis sitting in the case each time. And with the games at buy 2 get 1 free--what a find!

We actually had a Wii for about a year, but my teenage boys talked me into trading it for an XBox 360 on craigslist. I miss my Wii.... so I got the new one for myself to put under the tree! Just ordered the balance board from Best Buy too... can't wait to see what all the talk's about!:D

I was just in a Best Buy near me and they had about 50 Wii's on the floor. My hubby even commented and asked me if I had ever seen that many Wii's anywhere? Also, we went just down the road to a Target and they had at least 4 in the display case. I think that either Nintendo is either catching up with demand in the US or the retailers are holding them until they have a large amount. Hope this helps someone.

Both of these stores were in the Columbia MD area.

I work at TRU at Gastonia in NC and we have had them in stock for about a month now. We are starting to pick up on people buying them so if you plan on getting one I would get one now before it gets crazy like it did last year and you can also order on the TRU website they have some there.