Prime Outlets in Gulfport MS

leah_steven

http://www.primeoutlets.com/centerinfo.asp?cntrId=1025

Midnight Madness Sale

Plan to kick off your holiday shopping at Prime Outlets’ biggest sale of the year Thanksgiving Weekend at the Midnight Madness Pajama Jam! Doors open at midnight after Thanksgiving and the first 500 people in their PJs will receive a free gift bag including special edition Jockey sleepwear.

Our Thanksgiving Weekend sale runs through Monday, December 1st. Watch the website for special after-Thanksgiving coupons!

This is the sale that they are having....in case anyone else want's to know!!!

Prime Outlets Jeffersonville Ohio, same deal if you show up in your jammies.

Here is a link to a special sales flyer too, It brings up a listing of locations and then I assume each location will have it's own sales flyer or coupons:

http://www.primeoutlets.com/holiday/?utm_source=Jeffersonville&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Jeffersonville_110608&utm_campaign=MidnightMadness_110608

Sorry, I saw a post on the Prime Outlets-Pleasent Prarie and the outlets here were NOT having the same "giveaways" so I thought I'd post in case anyone wanted to know......:o

No need to be sorry, I was just adding that fact in so that everyone would know it should be there's as well. I'm surprised it's not at that outlet. DH is a store manager at a Prime Outlets and the mall manager said that ALL Prime Outlet Centers. But I think it's up to the individual marketing manager to post it for each center.

I wish we were having the same giveaways as the prime outlets-pleasent prarie!!!! but a new pair of pj's will be great for my SIL since that's what I always give her and they are free!!!! I'll be in line just for those before midnight....gotta make my dollar's stretch :eek: