Gymboree Circle of Friends starts thursday.........

nick_jenni_jocelyn

This code doesnt start till thursday.......:(

Does anyone have any more codes that will work today? I found 4 dresses for my little girl.

:yup:Please :cheesy:

Any codes out there will only be 20% off and I doubt the dresses will sell out by Thursday since people know everything will be 30% off on Thursday.:)

can you use a circle of friends and a regular 20% coupon at the same transaction? if so, online too?

how do you read the tags for gymbo to determine what line? (both the clothing tag and the price tag)

thanks!!

No, you cannot combine discounts. If you have a Gymboree Visa card, you get an extra 5% off.

They should be handing them out in the store, I got one in store Sunday & in the mail today. If not I'm sure they'll give you one..just ask!!:)

tlock1945~ November issue of Parenting magazine has a 20% off code in it if you need a code now.

Also Everything will be 30% off on BF( until a certain time ..noon??) plus you can use another 20% coupon on top of that plus more if you have their visa

They should be handing them out in the store, I got one in store Sunday & in the mail today. If not I'm sure they'll give you one..just ask!!:)

tlock1945~ November issue of Parenting magazine has a 20% off code in it if you need a code now.

Also Everything will be 30% off on BF( until a certain time ..noon??) plus you can use another 20% coupon on top of that plus more if you have their visa

I don't need one, I was just telling the previous poster about how the cof would be better than any 20% off code. Thanks, though.:)

I am TRYING to wait 'til BF!