Green Ipod Nano

epgpjp

Help... I need the best deal that can be achieved for an ipod nano 8g or 16g. Anyone know the best deal out there? Will this be the item I will be waiting for on Black Friday by sitting outside a store all night? Or is there a code that can get me a good deal now? Thanks!!

what is going on with Amazon? It seems if something gets posted about a good price, no matter what it is, within hours all of a sudden the price goes up! the GREEN ipod nano is now $144.89! while the other colors are still $134.99! :mad:

what is going on with Amazon? It seems if something gets posted about a good price, no matter what it is, within hours all of a sudden the price goes up! the GREEN ipod nano is now $144.89! while the other colors are still $134.99! :mad:

I put a wii game in my cart for 36.99. then it went up to 42.99 and a few days later went back down to 36.99. I think once they sell a bunch of the item they jack up the price then it goes back down when the sales of the item slow down again. Give it another couple of days and the price will drop again.

I just got an ipod touch and decided to go the ebay route. Live.com (microsoft) is still running the cashback promo so 60 days after your purchase you get 25% back if you buy through there link and pay with paypal. This made a 32GB touch just under $300 after cb, which I doubt will be beat on BF.

Thanks for all the help everyone. on the GottaDeal homepage I saw that JR.com today had a sale on the ipod nano's. I was able to get the green 16gb for $176.99 free shipping an d no tax. NY residents only pay tax. Hope it helps someone else. I had an order with Amazon.com and cancelled it. Saved $13 more doing that. :razz: