Stamina Products inStride Electronic Stepper - $14.97 & Free Ship ($59.99) @ Gnc

noehlp

Toss one of these under your desk at work and home. Multi-tasking and exercise at it's best! What a great gift idea too!!!

Stamina Products inStride Electronic Stepper

Item # 404301

Now $14.97 Was $59.99

Free Shipping :D

* Dual Action Electronic Display (Batteries Included)

* Unique Pulley & Cable System for Synchronous Stepping

* Efficient Shock Resistance

* Compact Size for Easy Storage & Portability

* No Tools Required for Assembly

http://gnc.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pGNC1-3265237nm.jpg

------------------------------

They also have this one:

Stamina Products InStride Cycle XL

Item # 404319

Now $14.97 Was $49.99

Free Shipping :D

http://gnc.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pGNC1-3703376nm.jpg

This is so awesome!! I worry about sitting down at my job for so long without moving my legs. So this is perfect...great price and free shipping to boot! I also found a coupon website that took an additional $5 bucks off (but you have to spend $50 or more). So my total was $55 for four items (two for me and two for my sis :D) SHIPPED! The original shipping was like $19.99!! This deal was A~W~E~S~O~M~E!! Thank you so much noehlp!! :yay:

lol. I bought all 3! Don't exactly know WHY, but I did! I certainly DO need to lose weight though so maybe the two can be under my desk when I can't do Wii Fit, just like noehlp suggested. :)

btw, you supposedly can also sign up for their newsletters to get a $5 off $25 coupon, but when I did it, I kept getting errors, so I wasn't able to use it...

lol. I bought all 3! Don't exactly know WHY, but I did! I certainly DO need to lose weight though so maybe the two can be under my desk when I can't do Wii Fit, just like noehlp suggested. :)

btw, you supposedly can also sign up for their newsletters to get a $5 off $25 coupon, but when I did it, I kept getting errors, so I wasn't able to use it...

Same here. I signed up for the WebMD newsletters and the coupon was for in store only. :rolleyes: But when I tried to open it, all I kept getting was an error message. :confused:

BTW...can these be used for kiddie play? Like buy one for each of the kids (no room for a $200 one..lol). What I mean is...are they good for just playing with or just for working out? :cheesy:

You guys are the best I got the trampoline and the stepper for $24 bucks. My 5 year old has been asking for a trampoline and for the price I think this would be a great gift. Thanks again for the post.

I think you just answered my question...;)

Thank you for shopping at www.gnc.com. Your business is importantto us. We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete your order. Wesincerely apologize for this inconvenience. The following item(s) are unavailable and have been cancelled from yourorder: Item: 404325Description: 36' FOLDING TRAMPOLINE, 1 EAQuantity: 2 @ $ 7.97

CANCELLED :mad: