cheap christmas deals

On Amazon (I am not allowed to put a link on here)

Search for Sarah Peyton Multi-Color Glass Photo Coasters, with Storage Rack

Price: $9.99

Sale: $4.00

You Save: $5.99 (60%)

I bought several at Kohls on sale for 5.99. Think its a fun gift that I can personalize with Baby pics, weddings, etc. fun memeories of years gone by. Do take note that on Amazon the one review refers to size of pics - misinformation given on product. I am still in progress of collecting pics I want to use so I have yet to get to that point. I can tell you that the coasters are heavy glass. I am looking forward to selecting fun pics. Happy Halloween

On Amazon (I am not allowed to put a link on here)

Search for Sarah Peyton Multi-Color Glass Photo Coasters, with Storage Rack

Price: $9.99

Sale: $4.00

You Save: $5.99 (60%)

I bought several at Kohls on sale for 5.99. Think its a fun gift that I can personalize with Baby pics, weddings, etc. fun memeories of years gone by. Do take note that on Amazon the one review refers to size of pics - misinformation given on product. I am still in progress of collecting pics I want to use so I have yet to get to that point. I can tell you that the coasters are heavy glass. I am looking forward to selecting fun pics. Happy Halloween

Those are showing up at $9.99. and no free shipping. I was hoping it would have been a great deal for some gifts I needed also.

Bath and Body Works usually has smaller sizes of their sprays, lotion,hand sanitizer etc. I love their room sprays, and they are often on sale for $3. They also have smaller candles for sale.

I think that Costco has a set of either 3 or 4 adorable Christmas nightlights for $9.99. You could give each person one nightlight (I think that each one is individually boxed). Costco also has WONDERFUL chocolate truffles for $5.99 per box. Within each box are 2 sealed individual gold foil packages of the truffles. You could split up the truffles and give each person one foil package. Again, these truffles are wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...

Here in Utah the neighbor gift thing is huge and it can get very costly. I have a list of cheap, clever little gift ideas. They range from under $1 up to a few bucks each. Some are really cheesy, but some are cute. And there are probably 100 ideas on the list.

PM me with your email if you want me to send it to you.