Bath and Body works $3.00 antibacterial hand soap

steph3306

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3344237&cp=2484777&cm_mmc=CH-_-20081030SWEETEST-_-4000000-_-subAB&[email protected]

Code FREESC Free Bath & Body Works Signature Collection item with any $10 purchase (up to a $12 value). Limit one coupon per customer. Offer excludes travel sizes and gift sets. Offer valid through 11:59 pm EST on November 2, 2008. Offer not valid at Bath & Body Works outlet stores.

15.00 tote with 20.00 purchase

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3228800&cp=3161131.3313201&parentPage=family

http://bbw.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pBBW1-5107594v194.jpg

Edited by steph3306

Thanks!

Use code: ATSPA to get a free True Blue spa or aromatherapy item (up to $15 value) with any $10 purchase

I was able to get:

Instant Aromatherapy - Comfort FREE

Ceramic Pumpkin Oil Warmer $6.00

Caramel Pumpkin fragrance oil 3.75

Pumpkin concentrated room spray 2.50

You canot stack coupons but it looks like you can stack the sale with the coupon. I just bought the following:

1 BROWN SUGAR & FIG Body Splash $10.50 = FREE

1 BROWN SUGAR & FIG Shower Gel $5.00

1 COUNTRY APPLE Body Splash $10.50= FREE

I used the coupon code FREESC to get a FREE Signature Collection item w/ $10 purchase and the sale was FREE Signature Collection CLASSICS Body Splash with any CLASSICS Purchase

My total was $5.00 + 48c tax + $3.00 S&H = All 3 items for $8.48 SHIPPED!!!

Thanks for posting! :fluffy:

Great deals! :D I placed 2 orders, got the free signature collection body scrub with the first and the free True Blue Spa foot cream with the second. Tote will go to my mom for Christmas and also got the penguin candle for another present. Also bought more Wallflowers and scented oils from the sale. Figured it was worth it for the $3 shipping on order #2 to get the $15 foot cream for free. :cool:

You canot stack coupons but it looks like you can stack the sale with the coupon. I just bought the following:

I used the coupon code FREESC to get a FREE Signature Collection item w/ $10 purchase and the sale was FREE Signature Collection CLASSICS Body Splash with any CLASSICS Purchase

I put in another order in my husbands name and did the same as you but different scents. I knew I should have waited to place my order I NEVER can find all the deals.:)

How did you do that if you have to spend $10 to get the FREE Signature Collection item? You only spent $5.

How did you do that if you have to spend $10 to get the FREE Signature Collection item? You only spent $5.

I added and removed a few things from my cart and found it on accident. All I know is it worked. I am assuming the system sees the price of the free body splash with the purchase of the shower gel because if I put anything other them a body splash in the cart it wouldnt work.

Must be a glitch in their system. =:)

Thanks a bunch!

1st order was Brown Sugar Fig shower gel and body splash along with the Water Blossom Ivy body splash all for $8.48 shipped.

2nd order was a little bit more, I got 2 $5 shower gels and then the Water Blossom Ivy shower gel for $13.78 shipped.

These are great stocking stuffers for my girls and I got it all for less than $4 a piece for the reg size bottles!

Ok. figured it out.

1st order- brown sugar fig shower gel+2 body splashes using code FREESC $8.64 shipped

but it also works like this:

2nd order- brown sugar fig shower gel+splash+free True Blue spa or aromatherapy item (up to $15 value) with any $10 purchase with code ATSPA $8.64 shipped

I'm not complaining ,but I'm not too sure how I did this:

Item: 048308955

Description: Cotton Blossom-90-Body Splash, COTTON BLOSSOM

Quantity: 1 @ $ .00

Shipping Method: Economy Ground

Arrival dependent upon the shipping method selected.

Item: 051702548

Description: Green Tea & Cucu-90-Body Splash, GREEN TEA & CUCUMBER

Shipping/Handling: $ 3.00

Sales Tax: $ .13

==========================

Order Total: $ 3.13

I'm not complaining ,but I'm not too sure how I did this:

Item: 048308955

Description: Cotton Blossom-90-Body Splash, COTTON BLOSSOM

Item: 051702548

Description: Green Tea & Cucu-90-Body Splash, GREEN TEA & CUCUMBER

Shipping/Handling: $ 3.00

Sales Tax: $ .13

Order Total: $ 3.13

I just placed another order and did the same thing just different scents and it worked. That was at 3:25am EST. I went to try to do it again and even added more stuff to the cart and the FREESC code is no longer working. Hopefully it wont get cancelled.