Joann Fabrics

lucyismycat

So who's with me at being first in line here?? :rotflol:

Every year I show up at my local Joanns and wait outside for 10 minutes by myself. This store is next door to an Office Depot and those poor people have been in line for who knows how long. I'm sure they don't understand how somebody could pass up laptops and digital cameras for some fabric! (What they don't know is that I've already been to Meijers and gotten the rest of the stuff on my list.)

Let's hear it for $1/yard flannel! :D

Sorry, but my girlfriend dragged me into a Joann's on a BF a few years back. I swear that they had no more help working than on any other day. There we stood waiting in line for 45 minutes to get fabric cut, then another line to checkout. We spent more time in Joann's that morning that we had in the 5 stores previous combined. It's a good thing I love her, or I would have had to kill her for missing out on a whole bunch of deals.

Sorry, but my girlfriend dragged me into a Joann's on a BF a few years back. I swear that they had no more help working than on any other day. There we stood waiting in line for 45 minutes to get fabric cut, then another line to checkout. We spent more time in Joann's that morning that we had in the 5 stores previous combined. It's a good thing I love her, or I would have had to kill her for missing out on a whole bunch of deals.

They're terrible whenever they have a big sale. 2 people cutting fabric and 1 register open and there's other employees stocking and walking around the store, and then someone else will come up to the cutting desk and 1 will leave.

I will, I will. I think I have just enough space in my fabric room for one more package of needles. Doesn't every seamstress stockpile fabric?

It's like me and yarn. Oooh if I only had room, the numerous skeins of yarn I could have... right now they're all squished in one plastic bin. I feel bad that they can't breathe. :(

• 4 weeks later...