Deal on Didj and leapster 2

lisa0477

I looked in the Target threads and it seems like they are closed, so I didn't know where to post this. I want to get my twins the Didj for christmas they are $89.99 for just the handheld, the games average from $24-$29. I also wanted to get my youngest the leapster2 which is on leapfrog is $69.99, the sign in Target said $89.99 just for the leapster2.

There was this special endcap that had bundles for both of these and they were star wars themed and said exclusive to Target on a sticker (something to that effect) The didj came with the star wars game also and it was a bundle special for $99, but a REDUCED price right now for $89. Which is just GREAT! Then the Leapster comes with the game also and is $79 right now.

My hubby is ticking me off about it, but I thought I would share this in case anyone was wanting this. The lady was marking them as I stood there. It would save about $130 for me to get all 3.

check the leapfrog site because I saw those StarWars ones bundled there, too.

And Costco and Sam's both had Leapster 2 bundles that included carrying cases. :D

coupons.com has a $10 off Didj system right now, which works nicely with the Target bundle. I think if you wait there is a Target coupon in the toy book for it, so you can use the Target one and manufacturer one at the same time.