Bosch 10.5v Lithium Driver @ Lowes $12.47 Instore pickup

Guest wjsnmh

www.lowes.com (search by item #)

Lowes item # T101BF

Cost 79.00 to ship it, but instore pickup is free when you buy online.

Bosch 10.5-Volt 1/4" Drive Variable Speed Cordless Impact Driver

http://images.lowes.com/product/converted/000346/000346271119md.jpg

Edited by noehlp
added link (I hope it works) and picture

I'm getting the error message as well when i go back in and if i search by "bosch" the item number shows blades now. If you click on any of the items listed the same error message comes up. Hope my order does not get cancelled. Appears to either be a pricing error or the wrong item description. We'll see if I get a cancellation notice.

How are you searching? I'm unable to find it when I type in the item number into the search box.

I went by the OP's instructions in first post prior to the error messages popping up. I even had a second one in the cart for $11.97 contemplating who I could gift this too, but by the time I decided to purchase the 2nd one my cart was emptied and I am getting the same message as others now. search for bosch and you will see the first item has the same item number, same picture etc but now they are claiming it to be the blades for jigsaw. I think they are trying to change the item descriptions as all related items generate same error message.

I'll be happy if my first order stands, but understand if it was an error and gets cancelled. So far no news is good news though :yup: And hopefully hubby can pick it up tomorrow.