TODAY - Redoctane.com - Xbox 360 Guitar Hero III Bundle $39.99 - TUESDAY 10/28

couponmom38655

Spooky One Day Sale - Guitar Hero 3 Bundle Just $39.99 (Reg. $69.99)

Guitar Hero® III Wired X-plorer Bundle (Game+Guitar) - Xbox 360

One Day Only - Starts Wednesday (10/28) from 6 am to 6 pm PST

http://www.redoctane.com/Guitar-Hero/XB360-Guitar-Hero-III-Legends-of-Rock/Guitar-Hero-III-Wired-X-plorer-Bundle-GameGuitar-Xbox-360?leadsource=28

(Note: I ordered from them last week on Tuesday and received my order on Wednesday!)

Edited by couponmom38655
Wrong day posted in note.

Hi

Is this on Wed the 29th or Tues the 28th? I just want to make sure I got the right day LOL

I got this email this morning too, and (I'm almost positive) it does say Wednesday 10/28. I didn't even notice the day/date discrepancy! I deleted it because I ordered it last week, so I didn't need to keep this one handy. So...good question! Tuesday or Wednesday?? Anyone have a guess??

This is the email I got:

http://www.redoctanegames.com/newsletters/2008-10-27/images/eblast_main1.jpg

*Game releases on Sunday, November 16, 2008 but we will make every effort to have your package arrive on November 17, 2008. However, no guarantees will be made on arrival date. One Day Sale valid only on October 28th, 2008 from 6:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Standard Time. Coupon codes NOT valid on One Day Sale item(s). Guitar Hero® games© 2005-2008 Activision Publishing, Inc. Guitar Hero is a trademark and Activision and RedOctane are registered trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. The Guitar Hero™ controller shapes are trademarks of Gibson Guitar Corp. All Gibson marks, logos, trade dress, guitar models, controller shapes and related rights provided pursuant to exclusive license from Gibson Guitar Corp. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Not responsible for typographical errors. Images used for display only.

Thank you, ixrayu05, for posting the actual email... I could not get the graphics to work right when I tried!

No problem, I just learned how too!

Your heading states that it's wed and it's supposed to be Tues, maybe you or a mod could change that!

I ordered one last week too, for my friend's son, she was so excited about the price and how fast it came!

Do you guys like what's on the website now:

Note: One Day Sale begins Tuesday (10/28) from 6am to 6pm PST. Coupon codes NOT valid on One Day Sale items.

No problem, I just learned how too!

Your heading states that it's wed and it's supposed to be Tues, maybe you or a mod could change that!

Thanks, sorry, didn't even notice the change in your post :o

Just changed the title. I got the Guitar II bundle last week, so not getting this one, but I hope lots of people can use the deal!!