Gymboree - 30% again on BF?

momofgrace06

Same thing at my store. Very frustrating! When there is a special sale like that I don't think they should hold the special sale item. Its like being first in line at Best Buy waiting for a for a door buster and then being told. "Sorry we're all out they were all on hold"

My store did not allow coats to be put on hold - ALL the stores were supposed to follow that guideline. I'm sorry that your stores weren't following the rules. :no:

My store did not allow coats to be put on hold - ALL the stores were supposed to follow that guideline. I'm sorry that your stores weren't following the rules. :no:

I had planned on getting the coats for the girls taht I am buying for from the Angel tree at my husbands office. I picked up 4 of the Fleece Hoodies instead.

Have a great day!

I wish I had thought to grab some for our angel tree!! I shopped online. Dropped way more than I should have but ended up buying the majority of 3 wardrobes for winter. Spent around 450 but honestly I got probably close to 1000 worth of reg price merchandise. Plus got 225 of gymbucks to spend in Jan when the candy stuff has made it to clearance ! YEAH! I only ended up getting one coat a purple one for my baby girl. I didn't like the baby boy coats they had. :(