Gymboree - 30% again on BF?

momofgrace06

That will be so cool if it is. Gymbo is my new addiction lol. And if it is till noon I can hit them after I hit everywhere else! Or better yet do they do the same sales online as in the stores?

They do the same sale online too:) Let me warn you about becoming addicted to Gymboree. I started buying in 2003 and I haven't stopped. I think I spend between 2 and 3 thousand a year there...lol! However they have a great resale value and that's how I feed my addiction.

They do the same sale online too:) Let me warn you about becoming addicted to Gymboree. I started buying in 2003 and I haven't stopped. I think I spend between 2 and 3 thousand a year there...lol! However they have a great resale value and that's how I feed my addiction.

Unfortunately your warning comes about 2 months too late lol. My 2 and half year old that just came is the only one who does not have a closet full of gymbo. That will be resolved when BF hits lol.

They usually have a COF sale at the beginning of November...I don't think I have ever been able to use my 20% off coupon with the COF coupon since they are both coupons....BF they just have the whole store on sale - no coupon needed - must be why I am able to use the 20% off coupon then?!? No sure...

I got my coupon from one of my magazines - Cookie magazine I think....I never get them in the mail. :no: My friend is always getting gymbo coupons....who knows how they decide who gets coupons and who doesn't. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

rumors on the gymbo forums is that all outerwear will be $14, and you can use a coupon on top of it! That would be an excellent deal! Stocking up for next year maybe!!

Last year they had a winter coat at a similiar price point that they brought out for BF - I'd love to see that deal again. :yup:

2 questions....

Does anyone know if there was a coupon in the most recent issue of Parents or Cookie?

If there was a coupon in one of these magazines, is there a code on it that you can use online?

I need outfits for my niece and this sounds like a great deal as there are also already reduced prices on some of the older lines.

Oh of COURSE it will because I bought the boys coats this weekend at Old Navy lmao.

Why would you buy anything at Old Navy anyways...bwaahaha! JK! It's Murphy's Law.

2 questions....

Does anyone know if there was a coupon in the most recent issue of Parents or Cookie?

If there was a coupon in one of these magazines, is there a code on it that you can use online?

I need outfits for my niece and this sounds like a great deal as there are also already reduced prices on some of the older lines.

Parents magazine has a 20% coupon that can be used online.