Gymboree - 30% again on BF?

momofgrace06

2 questions....

Does anyone know if there was a coupon in the most recent issue of Parents or Cookie?

If there was a coupon in one of these magazines, is there a code on it that you can use online?

I need outfits for my niece and this sounds like a great deal as there are also already reduced prices on some of the older lines.

I believe I got mine out of October's Cookie magazine. It is NOT in Parents, but is in Parenting (not sure which issue though). Mine was just a tear off insert inside the magazine and I believe there is a code you can use online.

UPDATE:

Went to Gymboree and got a flier in my bag - it says fleece hoodies and pants only $12.00 (when you prchase 2 or more - reg $19.50-$28.50). Early Bird special (until noon on BF) $14.00 (after discount - I'm guessing the extra 30% you get off the whole store) on selected outerwear (reg. $32.50-$52.00).

I can't wait!!!! :eyepoppin

Okay, can somebody tell me where to find this coupon in the magazine? I have both October and November issues and have looked all thru it for this thing. Thanks!

Thanks so much...I'm going to go look for one, I need it to get my niece some cute stuff!

Oh shoot! I apologize it is Parenting magazine. Sorry! It's the November issue.

I got my 20% off coupon (Thanks for helping me identify the magazine I needed)

Now one more question, if the line is already marked down because it's older, does the 30% off on Friday come off of the current price?

Thanks for the help..you all are great!

Last year that is how it worked! 30% off the lowest ticketed price plus another 20% off if you had a coupon. Great deals! :eyepoppin I am hoping that this year is the same!

I really want a 20% off coupon! I tried to find the Nov Parenting, but they only have the Dec/Jan issue on the stands now. :(

Anyone have an extra one they don't need? :o

I would send you mine because I can only use the online code but there is no way it would get to you before Friday.

Soo frustrated that the coats were gone so fast. I hadn't planned on going to Gymboree at 6am, but now I may.

They are probably all gone in the stores also. I went Wednesday afternoon to put all my stuff on hold and got the last coat they had. Godo luck.

My mom is so good to me. She went to Gymboree and stood in line for over an hour. She made friends with another lady and they agreed to grab what the other one needed. So she ended up with 4 or 5 coats...YAY! She got one for each of the twins, two for Ellie and one for my cousins daughter. She said they were gone fast!

I was the 2nd person in our Gymboree and it was such a joke. There were two ladies that had BAGS and BAGS of stuff (including coats) on hold in the back room. They had them brought forward so they beat me in line to check out (as they went straight to the register) There were 2 coats when I got there. 2!!! I bought them both but ended up getting much better coats at The Children's Place for only a few dollars more. Gymboree had very little on sale or in red bins.

I was the 2nd person in our Gymboree and it was such a joke. There were two ladies that had BAGS and BAGS of stuff (including coats) on hold in the back room. They had them brought forward so they beat me in line to check out (as they went straight to the register) There were 2 coats when I got there. 2!!! I bought them both but ended up getting much better coats at The Children's Place for only a few dollars more. Gymboree had very little on sale or in red bins.

Same thing at my store. Very frustrating! When there is a special sale like that I don't think they should hold the special sale item. Its like being first in line at Best Buy waiting for a for a door buster and then being told. "Sorry we're all out they were all on hold"

The store my mom went to said they did not allow anybody to put coats on hold. The first employee got their at 5 minutes til 5 and the lady behind mom asked if she would hold the coats for them. The employee said no, nobody is allowed to hold coats. So that worked out to my mom's favor. They should have set a rule across the board, either one way or the other.

I was first in line at my Gymbo, and it opened at 8am, and I got there at 7:50. There were only a few coats, and I was able to grab 4. I for my soon to be baby for next year, one for my step daughter, and one for my friend's daughter. They went pretty quick. The place filled up fast and I did hear a lot of people asking for their hold stuff. I ended up buying quite a bit. Dropped 257 when it was all said and done!