How likely for a BBQ to be on sale?

tgenius

You might find a few, but the problem is during that time of year, most stores in cold-weather areas don't even carry them, so for a national BF ad, the stores won't feature items that you can't get in a lot of areas. They may have 1 or 2 special models they bring in, but that would probably be it. If you live in an area where they carry a big selection year-round, your individual stores might do deals for them on BF even if they aren't in the ads.

Realistically thats all my wife and I need for BF. Any ideas if they are ever on sale on BF? I tried looking through the archived ads and didn't really see any.

I wouldn't wait until BF, I bought one from Target when they had a seasonal clearance for 25$, down from 175$. I have usually seen clearance on BBQs far into nov/dec at Sports Authority if you have one of those in your town. As for in a BF ad I have never seen one personally.

I convinced my wife and we are buying one today. :) I live in Miami, so BBQ season is year round!

Woohoo! :D Now you do know, you have to come back here and let everyone know what you got and the deal you got, okay? :)

Have a fun shopping trip!

I needed a charcoal one last xmas and looked for weeks, even trying to order a Weber off of Amazon. Was cheated there like usual, but since I refuse to buy inferior garbage like Charbroil, I went to the local Ace Hardware and they had a few Webers all year round, ended up buying one at a Farm and Home in another close big town on sale two weeks befoe Christmas for 50.00, down from 80.00. I wouldn't buy anything buy a Weber, the rest are all inferior, we've had ours 25 years.

I needed a charcoal one last xmas and looked for weeks, even trying to order a Weber off of Amazon. Was cheated there like usual, but since I refuse to buy inferior garbage like Charbroil, I went to the local Ace Hardware and they had a few Webers all year round, ended up buying one at a Farm and Home in another close big town on sale two weeks befoe Christmas for 50.00, down from 80.00. I wouldn't buy anything buy a Weber, the rest are all inferior, we've had ours 25 years.

The one I just bought is a Char-Broil and my initial thoughts after having used it a few times is it works great. I highly recommend it, and at the price point, can't go wrong.

You may be able to find one right now (as they are getting rid of the summer/fall stuff and bringing in the winter stuff) at places like Home Depot, Lowes, or even WalMart or Target. On BF... you may find some at Lowes or Home Depot. Less likely at WalMart or Target.