ToysRUs.com "Super Deal Days" Friday & Saturday

Brad

I went to TRU today and bought the Xbox 360 (arcade), Guitar hero (aerosmith) and the wired guitar/controler AND the 2 yr warranty for less than $250 out the door!!! You basically get the game and guitar FREE when you purchase the xbox!!! I don't know if you can order it online like that or not but if you are looking for one I would certainly check it out!

I went to Toyrus around 3pm EST today and they had over 100 Wii Fits!!!

I started to call all my friends that where looking for them they also had a TON of Elmo live! :elmo: better check it out if you're looking for one!! :gdrunner:

my dd7 had the birthday coupon and some birthday money burning a hole in her pocket...so we spent some quality time at TRU tonight...ONE wii fit left (as of 7:30pm), lots of the elmo live (not nearly as cute as i had thought it would be IMHO)...she ended up getting a hannah lipgloss/nailpolish set ($25.99!!!)...but we had the $5 coupon, and they gave her a free ticket to HSM3 w/it (plus it was her money to spend)...so i guess it's ok in the end :)

I went to TRU today and bought the Xbox 360 (arcade), Guitar hero (aerosmith) and the wired guitar/controler AND the 2 yr warranty for less than $250 out the door!!! You basically get the game and guitar FREE when you purchase the xbox!!! I don't know if you can order it online like that or not but if you are looking for one I would certainly check it out!

This deal appears to also work online.

Save $110 when you buy 3! Buy Xbox360 Arcade, Wired Guitar and your choice of Guitar Hero: Aerosmith or Guitar Hero III! - (Details)

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3072081&clickid=body_rv_txt

I went in to get the knex for DD and twwo more sets for friends who heard i was going that way. My parents and DD were with me but Grandpa kept her occupied while I looked around.

I am working out my purchase for next week so I can use the $10 dollar gift card when you spend $100 (the dollhouse is $99.99) from the front of the book and get a $1o. dollar card for spending $75.00 (back of the book)