Old navy

alisa56jim

How did everyone fare on the sale today? I was one of the first 100 in the door and got a free $5 coupon. A friend got a free $50 coupon. The saleslady said there was a coupon worth up to $150 on a complete outift! I was also able to get the $1 shirts. Clearance was marked low too!

Right after Halloween last year I got a long sleeve Halloween tee for my daughter for only 75 cents. It's solid black with a cat on the front and she's wearing it as part of her costume this year (she's going as a black cat). Gotta love cheap costumes!

I messed up and thought the kid's party started at 11:30am. I showed up with my

girls in tow, only to find out I was too late. The manager said they ran out of all the

goody bags. But. while we were browsing the store, the manager came up to us and

found two goody bags. Then a few minutes later, another employee came up to us

and said her manager found 2 coupons for the free t-shirts. I asked her what kind

of t-shirts we could get, and she said any graphic tee worth up to $14.50! So we

got two really cute long-sleeved graphic t's (reg. $14.50) for free! I also picked up

two women's $1 tees. I was really happy! I couldn't believe the employees chased

me down to give me these good deals! :yup: