trinkets and school supplies

I run a "school store" for my DD grammer school. It's just a fun thing not a fundrasier which we do once a month. Yesterday graveyard mall had a great sale. I know about oriental trading but does anyone know of another site with this kind of stuff? If we get it cheap we can sell it cheap and the kids will be happy! TIA!!

I run a "school store" for my DD grammer school. It's just a fun thing not a fundrasier which we do once a month. Yesterday graveyard mall had a great sale. I know about oriental trading but does anyone know of another site with this kind of stuff? If we get it cheap we can sell it cheap and the kids will be happy! TIA!!

Don't forget after holidays sale at both Walmart and Target, I saw alot of those bagged little trinkets which have multi items like erasers, pencils, rings, balls, etc. You could divide it out especially if you get it for 75% off. Personally, I picked up this kind of stuff for goodie bags for birthday parties, hand out next Halloween or little extras to put on top of birthday gifts. You might even be able to get little bigger items for cheap to sell.