aeropostale.com buy hoodie for 29.99 get the pants for free

littlesdcen

It looks like there is a glitch in the system...

I did purchase 13 items, one of them being the hoodie with free pants...my system told me the pant would be appear in my cart once I hit update...it didn't, but I figured I could iron it out later...(not true, as I found out later, they no longer have the 16.99 outfits, according to C/S)...I put the order through anyway and got to the point where I put my Visa card in...it had a little blip about safety and being asked to use the Verify Visa thingamabob....

turns out Aero now subscribes to this Visa Verification service and you have no choice but to use it, should you choose to pay with Visa...I normally would not have a problem with this, but the verification asks for your SS#, less the first 3 digits...unfortunately, the first three digits indicate the place of birth....meaning anyone who gets the info, will only need a few tries to guess the whole number....pretty stupid for a security measure...

I ended up calling in the order....then came back here and read that some were still getting the deals with the pants and the 16.99 hoodie...so I went and tried it and it does work...you can get the 16.99 hoodie (choice of three colors) and choose ANY pant that has the blurb in red about the free pant with hoodie... I got the fleece ones...

I put the order through anyway and got to the point where I put my Visa card in...it had a little blip about safety and being asked to use the Verify Visa thingamabob....

turns out Aero now subscribes to this Visa Verification service and you have no choice but to use it, should you choose to pay with Visa...I normally would not have a problem with this, but the verification asks for your SS#, less the first 3 digits...unfortunately, the first three digits indicate the place of birth....meaning anyone who gets the info, will only need a few tries to guess the whole number....pretty stupid for a security measure...

I paid with Visa and just chose "No Thanks" when the verified by visa thing came up.

It didn't give me a "No Thanks" option...I guess maybe it goes by which bank you have, which now explains why Aero C/S said it was my banks fault...

I choose the NO THANKS choice at aero also when I paid with my Visa debit card. I got 5 hoodies for 72.00 shipped. Some were 14.99 and came up 10.49 with the extra 30% off. A great deal for xmas!

Thanks! I just got 2 hoodies at 16.99 each and 2 pants that were marked 34.50 each, my total was $33.98! The free shipping code worked even though I wasn't anywhere near $100. My daughter is going to love these, and it's not easy pleasing a 15 yr old girl.

What is the code for the free shipping?

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone have to return any of this to the store? I didn't like the colors of some of the stuff I bought and I was wondering how they handled the return of a hoodie w/o returning any pants with? Do you just get half credit back on the hoodie? That would be ok with me bc then the pants would still be only $8.50.

Did anyone have to return any of this to the store? I didn't like the colors of some of the stuff I bought and I was wondering how they handled the return of a hoodie w/o returning any pants with? Do you just get half credit back on the hoodie? That would be ok with me bc then the pants would still be only $8.50.

yeah I was wondering that also...just hate to return such a good deal.I can't find my receipt anywhere... I wonder what the store credit would be? I'm going to see this weekend. I will let you know. If you return before that can you let me know. ty