Dell - Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle - includes 5 games - $169 Free shipping

aakshay

Dell has the Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle - includes 5 games (Feeding Frenzy, Luxor 2, Boom Boom Rocket, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Uno) + SEGA Superstar Tennis $169 with free shipping.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A2058345&cs=19&c=us&l=en&dgc=CJ&cid=24471&lid=566643

Use Coupon Code

NC383L9N3B4M45 (Exp: 10/29/2008 or after 1,000 uses)

Xbox 360™ Arcade console from Microsoft® is everything you need to begin playing right out of the box, including Family Settings that allow parents to restrict game access for younger players. It comes with a wireless controller, five arcade games, and a 256 MB memory unit. This console includes an HDMI output, so you can experience your games in the high definition of up to 1080p (HDMI cable sold separately). Its Ring of Light and Xbox Guide Button featured on both the wireless and wired controllers, puts you in control of your experience. In addition to bringing up the Xbox Gamer Guide and the Xbox System Guide, the Xbox Guide button lets you turn the system on and off without ever leaving the couch.

It's only good for the first 1000 redemptions. They may have reached the limit.

yep, that's the case. the coupon was good for all electronics and accessories, so it was going to end fast. they'll probably have similar deals over the next few weeks.

Sub Total $199.99

Total Discounts -$30.00

Sub Total $169.99

Shipping & Handling 1 $14.99

Shipping Discount -$14.99

Tax 2 $9.35

State Environmental Fee

More Info --

Total 3 $179.34

***This bundle actually includes 6 games. SEGA Superstar Tennis is also included. ($30 -$50 value) depending on store.

Got one. DS will be shocked. We were going to cut back on Christmas this year but that didn't seem to last long. LMAO

Edited by shopping4my3son

I had something happen when ordering this that has never happened before. I used a Chase Visa that I use most of the time. I got a box that wanted me to sign up for "verified by Visa" and abide by their terms. But when I checked for their terms or at another place that said "for more information" I would get a "website not found" message. It just made me nervous. I've never had that happen before. I eventually changed my method of payment to paypal and everything went through ok.

Temporarily OOS this a.m.

It's been OOS - you can still order though and they'll ship when they get them back in.

Right now, they are also offering $70 off the Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle - Makes it $330 with free shippping. The code is only good for 400 uses, but it just worked for me! Awesome code is: 9VCZ3829M7GXC9.

Already posted: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=122725

any more codes for this? all the ones here are giving me this message: previously redeemed.

none currently, sorry. they have reached their redemption limit earlier this morning. if new codes are released, i'll be sure to post the details.

I have to ask, is this one going to have enough memory for my gamer son? I want to buy one of these great deals, but dh is worried that it won't have enough memory for the kid and we'll end up having to upgrade soon.

Any thoughts? Should I buy this one, or hold off and buy the next version up? :confused: