Remote control dinosaur

I am looking for that big remote control dinosaur, I think its from fisher price or maybe mattel. It's about 3 ft tall when extended. I have seen the tail end of the commercial on tv for it. I did find it in a store a week or so ago for 129.99 ( eeeek, lol ) pretty expensive toy for a 4 year old. Anyhow, I went back and it was gone. Does anyone already have one that can tell me if it is worth the $$ or is anyone planning on getting on for xmas, maybe I should hold out for BF to see if it's going to be on sale ! Thanks

I am looking for that big remote control dinosaur, I think its from fisher price or maybe mattel. It's about 3 ft tall when extended. I have seen the tail end of the commercial on tv for it. I did find it in a store a week or so ago for 129.99 ( eeeek, lol ) pretty expensive toy for a 4 year old. Anyhow, I went back and it was gone. Does anyone already have one that can tell me if it is worth the $$ or is anyone planning on getting on for xmas, maybe I should hold out for BF to see if it's going to be on sale ! Thanks

I dont forsee that one going any cheaper

I think those are pretty popular. We don't have one, but if I were you I would pick one up now-if you see on available, and then if you see a great deal on BF, return the original. That's what I do if there is something I really want. Good Luck!

I bought the dinosaur today at TRU for my DS4 for Christmas. It was $10 off and I used the $10 coupon in the flyer for a savings of $20. This may be the cheapest I find it before the holidays. If not, I will keep my receipt.

what was the original price at TRU? thanks!

I scored ours on the TRU buy 2 get 1 free deal on imaginext toys that they had a few weeks ago. So I bought 3 for $300 and that included tax. They were regular price then of $139.99 but I expected this to be a hot item and figured that I wasn't going to get a price better than that. Also knew if something cheaper popped up I could return and get the better deal.