Nintendo Wii Crazy for Cartoons Bundle at QVC EASY PAY!!!

ribbit1072

My order total:

Sub Total:$454.98

Total S&H: $2.98

Total Tax: $33.20

Order Total: $491.16

^^ Don't ask me why s&h was so cheap. I'm not complaining! :D I read the reviews and supposedly it also comes with a nunchuck as well even though it's not listed.

All the info:

Nintendo Wii Crazy for Cartoons Bundle

QVC Price:

$454.98

Shipping & Handling: $8.47

Easy Pay! 4 Installments of $113.74, plus Tax and S & H

Discover a new style of gaming with Nintendo Wii. Featuring the Wii remote--an intuitive controller that translates every motion to the screen--it immerses you in the action like never before. It's backward-compatible with Nintendo GameCube games, and capable of wireless access to the Internet. From Nintendo.

Play tennis, baseball, golf, bowling, and boxing in the comfort of your living room with Wii Sports. Create your own Mii caricature and play against your friends. Rated E. From Nintendo.

Battle your way through challenging Colosseums to become the Poketopia Master in Pokemon Battle Revolution. Wirelessly transfer your Pokemon from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl and watch them battle in full 3-D! Rated E. From Nintendo.

Join Aang his friends as they defend the greatest Earth Kingdom city against a deadly Fire Nation invasion. Battle enemies, solve puzzles, and go on adventures as Aang, Katara, Sokka, and for the first time, Toph or Jet, from the animated series. Rated E10+. From THQ.

Professor Calamitous has constructed a vast army of evil toys based on the Nicktoons Heroes and launched them on a multi-dimensional invasion! Help SpongeBob, Tak, Jimmy Neutron or the rest of their pals stop his diabolical plan! Rated E. From THQ.

SpongeBob and Patrick stumble upon a lost magical amulet that will take them to the legendary city of Atlantis. Will Atlantis be everything they hope, or will Plankton's evil plan burst their bubble? From THQ. Rated E.

Transport your Wii and accessories in safe style with the included messenger bag, featuring a zippered, padded interior pocket; a padded middle pocket; front pocket; comfortable carrying handle; convenient mesh side pockets; and an adjustable shoulder strap.

Access to and use of the Internet may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet Service Provider, DSL line, or more. Wireless capability and use of public wireless locations or hot spots may require a network connection, additional accessories, and a service connection fee.

Includes:

Nintendo Wii gaming console

Wii Sports game

Pokemon Battle Revolution game

Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots game

SpongeBob: Atlantis SquarePantis game

Two Wii remotes

Wii messenger bag

UL listed; 90-day Limited Manufacturer's Warranty

Gaming components made in China; Games made in USA

• 2 weeks later...

That sounds like a lot though. Wasn't the walmart bundle a better deal? I hate to say but that almost sounds like a bit of a rip off. Wii is $250, the nunchuck is $20 and the remote is $40. That's $310. The extra $144 QVC price paid for the bag and the 4 games, and other than the pokemon game I've seen them for under $20 at TRU and Amazon.

Am I missing something that made this a great deal?