How much do you think you will spend?

yummy mummy

Yes, i know we haven't seen the ads yet, but judging by years past, or just by your shopping list, what do you think you will spend??

i am *hoping* not to go over $2000 on BF. we won't buying any big ticket items, just buying for a fair amount of people and picking up a few things here and there for ourselves :D

how much are you setting aside?

Yes, i know we haven't seen the ads yet, but judging by years past, or just by your shopping list, what do you think you will spend??

i am *hoping* not to go over $2000 on BF. we won't buying any big ticket items, just buying for a fair amount of people and picking up a few things here and there for ourselves :D

how much are you setting aside?

$2000... I wish I could stay under that! I usually spend around $3500-$4000 on BF Alone... not including the other presents throughout the year. lol.

$2000... I wish I could stay under that! I usually spend around $3500-$4000 on BF Alone... not including the other presents throughout the year. lol.

my god i want your budget lol!!! :tongue1:

the $2000 is just the bf budget, i have finally gotten off my arse and picked up 2 gifts so far, so i have started my shopping finally! also since we are coming in from Canada if i spent much more than $2000 in the time that we will be gone, well lets just say we would most likely be paying that much to customs when we bring our purchases back with us lol! we'll just have to finish our shopping over here i guess!