Associate Q&A's

Guest RealLivePrinces

RealLiveprinces: After seeing the BF ad...I noticed a few things I bought yesterday, will be cheaper. Can I bring in my receipt on BF for a price adjustment?

For example, the Plush throws will be $7.99.... I just bought 2 and paid $19.99 each.

Edited by siczlo

Yep that is the one. I have been looking for a wide band with diamonds that I liked and fell in love with it! I found it online last night and its 359 now, which isnt bad either.

This one?

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/jewelry/rings/diamond/PRD~186293/1ct+TW+5Row+Diamond+10k+Gold+Ring.jsp

Generally the rule is if it's online now, it will be then. But I can't say for certain.

If you've been reading this thread awhile, I updated the first post of the thread with the following info:

I have a question , I got a 15% off everything pick your day to save card valid 11/13-11/30, will it be honored on black friday? I realize it is during the "valid dates" but can't believe they would let me use it that day on top of the sales, it would be great it I can.

We are considering a artificail [sp?] tree this year and I like that looks of one of the deals that kohls will be having, where are the trees normally located in the store? I don't think I remember ever seeing them, probably because I am never there at 4 lol.

Thanks! The regular prices are comparable to other stores, so I had a feeling that M&D may limit sales on their products. I'm hoping for something though....let me know if you find anything out. :)

Melissa and Doug: I have to look that up by sign, and they're not in the system yet. I'll keep checking. The supervisor thinks those are one of those brands which only go on sale if the vendor approves (like Jockey and Hallmark), which is why you don't see it on sale very often.

We are considering a artificail [sp?] tree this year and I like that looks of one of the deals that kohls will be having, where are the trees normally located in the store? I don't think I remember ever seeing them, probably because I am never there at 4 lol.

The doorbuster tree at our Kohl's was not in the seasonal dept but were in boxes piled in the center of the aisle in the clothing area.

Oh, I can ask you this!! Hopefully you will know;). There are some printable $5 off a $5 purchase coupons, that you can print at home. I saw them for sale on e-bay. Do you know where you can get these coupons? And are they legit...have you seen any come in?? Thanks so much!:D

They're legit. Give an associate your email as you check out (or see the link on the very front page of kohls.com) and your next email will come with a $5 instore coupon. I can't believe people are ebaying that!

The email is for sales alerts and you can unsubscribe at any time. You can stack a percentage coupon and a dollar coupon (ie, the $5 and this weekend's 15% friends and family coupon), but only one of each, and the $5 coupons cannot be stacked with another dollar-off coupon.

Thanks! They are e-baying it BUT they are e-baying like 10 and 20 at a time. Do they not have some kind of code on them...so you can only print one?

I apologize if this has been asked before: How does BF work for you? Do you get to hold items ahead of time? What discount do Kohl's employees get? Do you get to apply that on BF? Just curious.

Thanks for all of the information you provide here!

Hi and thanks for answering all the questions. I am looking at the Video camera for $99 in the BF flyer. I know you can't tell me if it is going to be for sale online, but can you tell me when Kohl's usually puts up their online sale? Is it midnight Thursday? Thanks again for answering our questions.. :)

I apologize if this has been asked before: How does BF work for you? Do you get to hold items ahead of time? What discount do Kohl's employees get? Do you get to apply that on BF? Just curious.

Thanks for all of the information you provide here!

Associate's in our area get 30% all the time.

RLP, thanks for helping out! I went to our Kohl's around 10 tonight, and the signage was already up for some of the toys, including the Geo Trax, which if I get nothing else, I'd still be happy, so I was able to pick that stuff up tonight, and have just a few oddball things to get on Friday morning! Never would've thought to check it out on my own so close to closing...have a great Turkey Day!

I rarely post, if ever, but I do read everyday here looking for bargains! I have no idea how folks find the codes for free shipping, % off, etc. etc. I have worked for the Kohls eCommerce Center for 3 years... I can tell you that we do get a 15% off of softline items <clothing etc etc> and 10% off hardline items <dishes, appliances, shoes,etc etc> everyday. We do also have "associate days" where we do get an additional 15% off in store purchases, and we also have "friends & family days" where we are given coupons to give out. I rarely know more than ten days to 2 weeks ahead of time when these discount days are. So .... on that note... can someone point me in the right direction of finding out these great discount codes like the one posted earlier for HOLIDAY7879 I appreciate saving a few bucks as much as anyone!

Thanks.....