XBOX Pro or Elite

If you are planning on just using it for gaming the Pro is fine. If you want to download movies and a lot of stuff the Elite would be better. I use mine for gaming and I do download demos and things and my 40gb hard drive is big enough. With the 60gb it comes with now it shoudl be fine.

If you are planning on just using it for gaming the Pro is fine. If you want to download movies and a lot of stuff the Elite would be better. I use mine for gaming and I do download demos and things and my 40gb hard drive is big enough. With the 60gb it comes with now it shoudl be fine.

I think he means 20GB instead of 40GB.

I think the pro would be just fine especially since the only difference between the two is the storage capacity of 60GB to 120GB, in my opinion not worth the $100 difference. You also get an Hdmi cable but I got 2 for 6 buvks off amazon,

If you need a good deal for a 60GB here's the amazon one, that is the holiday one with two free games, free shipping and no tax!

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Holiday-Bundle-2008-Drive/dp/B001FPBZ3U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1223870339&sr=1-1