Trouble for Circuit City?

Brad

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/07/AR2008100703034.html

Circuit City Stores lost a recommendation from a firm that advises manufacturers on whether to ship goods to retailers a week after the Richmond-based electronics chain posted a quarterly loss more than triple its year-earlier loss. The withdrawal by Bernard Sands signaled concerns that Circuit City may have trouble paying its vendors.

might be a good time to use up those CC gift cards if you have any laying around...

It's no wonder they're losing business, they're customer service is horrible! It ranks lowest of all stores in my book!

I agree their customer service gets a F

That is so odd, b/c the ones I go to (Rome and Town Center) have excellent customer service. And usually the employees have a good bit of knowledge about their product.

That is so odd, b/c the ones I go to (Rome and Town Center) have excellent customer service. And usually the employees have a good bit of knowledge about their product.

I have to agree. Overall I think CC employees are more knowledgeable than BB. And they aren't as annoying as BB with the "buy the extended warranty!!!" stuff.

I agree their customer service gets a F

I would give mine an F- . Every time I go to my local CC the girls that work the cash register area are clueless and just down right rude.

Thanks for the heads up cuz I do have a $70 rewards certificate that I'm going to put into play this weekend. I had heard a few rumblings in the past 6 months about them having issues, but this sounds pretty serious.:no:

I think you are right...it is a hit or miss. I have done several stores in my general area and some of great and others are average.

By the way SuperMommy I love that outlet up your way....I make a point to stop whenever I get a chance to :yup: