20% and Free Shipping on Talbot's Outlet

bovichtj

Hello, I got this deal from a friend. Talbot's has a 20% code + free shipping: 021814258

I found little boys' t-shirts for 2.xx, pants for 5.xx, raincoats for 9.xx... most everything in the outlet was 75% off (and the coupon worked on outlet merchandise). Here is a link:

http://www1.talbots.com/talbotsonline/prodnav/outlet_default.aspx?BID=S2008281211516954D5050797D404FBF08CF&sk=O

The coupon code goes in after you enter CC info, but the order wasn't placed until aftr you selected the discount. Happy shopping!

Joanne

Thanks, I got my grandson a pair of athletic pants, pair of sweat pants and a layered looked tee and my grandaughter a dot print tee for $17.xx.

Was a bit confusing how the code works. I got a page after I entered the code that said I was elegible for 20% off and offers could not be combined. So I clicked not to accept the offer. However that would not let me get the disount at all. So went back and cliced to accept the offer and it went through. I put in two codes

Code: 009614057

Discount: Talbots 20% off entire order thru Oct 13, 2008

Code: 021814258

Discount: free shipping expires 10/13/08

when i try this it won't give me the free shipping. Any ideas?

Put in both codes when it asks if you have another code.

Code: 009614057

Discount: Talbots 20% off entire order thru Oct 13, 2008

Code: 021814258

Discount: free shipping expires 10/13/08

HELP :confused: I can't get these codes to work....do I need to use a Talbots charge??

When I enter my (not talbots) credit card info and then enter the codes, I click to go to the next screen and still no 20% off or free shipping. Please help...I am frustrated b/c I just spend an hour adding $200 worth of stuff to my cart (kids and mens from the outlet section)...ugg....

oh no! I just placed an order earlier today! I got the 20% off but I paid $14 for shipping! I wonder if I should reorder and cancel my first one?

Call them and they will refund your shipping! I just did and they gave me a $17 credit! Tell them you put in the wrong code, and give them the shipping code if they ask.