Walmart Secret Sales this year?

frankie161

Alright, I'll bite...What are secret sales? That's a new one on me.

WM got mad last year because there ad was leaked on the internet and got alot of news media. Because of that WM had un-published sales that you can only find out about on there website or during the Dallas Cowboy Game on thanksgiving day. To my understanding they were crap items.

WM got mad last year because there ad was leaked on the internet and got alot of news media. Because of that WM had un-published sales that you can only find out about on there website or during the Dallas Cowboy Game on thanksgiving day. To my understanding they were crap items.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Guess I was having a brain fart! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Other parts of the "Secret Sale"

Not all Walmarts new what was going on. I called a few and all were clueless.

Not every Walmart had the same ad it seemed.

Remember the jokes about how secret it was that the employees didn't even know. I remember being frustrated with Walmart.

Considering how clueless a lot of the Wal-Mart stores are in general, that does not surprise me. There is a new Super Center about a mile from my house, and they are all telling people they are a "Franchise" location. They claim they don't have to follow Corporate rules. LOL! They are so funny!

How do I get a Wal-Mart Franchise??? I want one!

Considering how clueless a lot of the Wal-Mart stores are in general, that does not surprise me. There is a new Super Center about a mile from my house, and they are all telling people they are a "Franchise" location. They claim they don't have to follow Corporate rules. LOL! They are so funny!

How do I get a Wal-Mart Franchise??? I want one!

I wonder how , if at all that may effect the posting of an ad?:smart:

Guest CS.Dean

The secret sales are a joke. Bath robes and DVD box sets that they have till Valentine's day.

Wal Mart has dropped the ball over the years. They believe they are the only option in town and they try to bully everyone around with their letters to websites about not posting this and posting that. I would figure they would want to get as much advertisement as possible. BB does not seem to mind.

Other parts of the "Secret Sale"

Remember the jokes about how secret it was that the employees didn't even know. I remember being frustrated with Walmart.

Yep, the jokes were pretty funny. The merchandise they offered for the secret sale was kind of a joke too. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Can somebody please post link to this secret sale thingie thanks

If I recall there is no link until the night before or on the actual day of the sale - that is the "secret" part of it. Last year there were employees of the store that didn't even know of the sale themselves.

If I recall there is no link until the night before or on the actual day of the sale - that is the "secret" part of it. Last year there were employees of the store that didn't even know of the sale themselves.

Something doesn't seem right ppl who are posting these deals recently joined and only have 2 posts

Something doesn't seem right ppl who are posting these deals recently joined and only have 2 posts

Wal-Mart DID do some secret sales last year so that has happened before. The person who started the thread is new but rjjan who was posting has actually been a member since 2005 - not exactly a newbie even though he/she hasn't posted much.

I also know that Wal-Mart did have cheap laptops on certain days last year which sold fast.