? about Kohl's Jewelry

saraczek

Does anyone know if and when the diamond rings at Kohl's go on sale. I have to replace my wedding ring:( and they have one there I absolutely love. It isn't on sale currently. Wondering if they ever go on sale and if so what kind of sale is it usually? Thanks for any help

You will probably get the best deal on BF. If you go in the evening before TG, they may be willing to put it aside for you. That way you will be sure it is there BF morning. They did that for me last year. I think it also saves them time as all they need to do is ring you up and go on to the next happy shopper :) Best of luck!

The certified diamonds are on sale now. I think if you order rings online you can use the 30% off coupon code for an additional discounts. If you are not comfortable buying rings offline, shop for the rings in store and then order it offline.

The certified diamonds are on sale now. I think if you order rings online you can use the 30% off coupon code for an additional discounts. If you are not comfortable buying rings offline, shop for the rings in store and then order it offline.

I did this about 6 months ago. I found a ring in the store that I loved and then I ordered it online with the 30% off. It was an awesome price for a beautiful ring!! I love it!

Enjoy!