Movie Deal at Toys R Us

love a deal

This week all the movies are buy 2 get 1 free at Toys R Us.

If you buy My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Hundred Acre Wood Haunt(reg. $14.99) and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Storybook Surprises(reg. $14.99) you automatically save $6.00. Also, there are $6.00 peel off coupons on both of those when you buy them both.

So here is how the deal would break down:

Pooh movie: $14.99

Mickey movie: $14.99

Any other $14.99 movie-this one will be free

Total: $29.98

minus $6.00 instant savings and $6.00 coupon

new total: $17.98 for all three DVD's

And to sweeten the deal you may get lucky and they will take 2 of the $6.00 coupons. Worth a try!!! It worked for me:D

This deal also works good with the Hannah Montana/Camp Rock $30.00 deal. There are $10.00 coupons on Camp Rock and a $10.00 printable.

I had a coupon booklet that Babies R Us passes out at the cash register. Inside were two $5 off $25 and some coupons on diapers, and formula. Today I got another booklet of coupons that have two 20% of any item coupons along with the diaper and formula coupons. Edited by elicia423126

They also have a similar deal on Hannah Montana 3-d and Camp Rock.....if you buy the two, toys r us will take 10 dollars off (promotion they are running) plus on one of the dvds is a manufacturer coupon for 10 dollars off....plus you get another movie free....so....

Hannah Montana- 24.99

Camp Rock- 19.99

Free movie up to 19.99

Total -----44.99

Final Price for 3 movies...24.99

They also have a similar deal on Hannah Montana 3-d and Camp Rock.....if you buy the two, toys r us will take 10 dollars off (promotion they are running) plus on one of the dvds is a manufacturer coupon for 10 dollars off....plus you get another movie free....so....

Hannah Montana- 24.99

Camp Rock- 19.99

Free movie up to 19.99

Total -----44.99

Final Price for 3 movies...24.99

The Hannah Montana/Camp Rock movies are $30 if you buy them both. SO if you are able to use both the printable and peel coupon on camp rock, you would get all three movies for $10.00.