10mp HD Kodak Camera Office Depot $74 AR

faten

Office Depot has the Kodak EasyShare V1073 10 Megapixel Digital Camera for $149.91 -$50 in store instant rebate, -$75 Rebate = $74.91

The price is only good in store, online it says $199. Awesome HD camera with touch screen!

Picked one up this morning, I tried buying it online with in store pick up but it told me none left in the store, I called them and asked and they told me since it is a total clearance, they take out that feature on these items,

http://www.officedepot.com/catalog/catalogSku.do?id=441070&pr=

I just added it to my cart and selected in-store pickup and the price dropped from $199 to $149. Then I clicked on the rebate link on the website and printed the $75 off. Great deal! I just bought a Sony 7mp a year ago, but this is a sweet offer! Might have to keep it as a Christmas gift or just as a backup camera for myself!! hehe

Thanks for the info!!

Office Depot has the Kodak EasyShare V1073 10 Megapixel Digital Camera for $149.91 -$50 in store instant rebate, -$75 Rebate = $74.91

The price is only good in store, online it says $199. Awesome HD camera with touch screen!

Picked one up this morning, I tried buying it online with in store pick up but it told me none left in the store, I called them and asked and they told me since it is a total clearance, they take out that feature on these items,

http://www.officedepot.com/catalog/catalogSku.do?id=441070&pr=

I can only find a store with a display and model. Kinda leary of it. Is that what you got? I also tried to add one to cart for store pick and couldnt do it. Called and they wont price match it.

A lot of the times they send the displays to a 2nd party or outlet of sorts.

I got a Hard drive jvc camcorder from ebay from a best buy outlet type of thing, the items they had for auction were all display items, so maybe that why they refused to sell.

I bought one nib as well, last one in the store but when I bought my camera, I opened the box to find a box with all the accessories but no camera, I drove back to Office Depot and I explained that there is no camera. Looks like they sold me the box for the display, they did'nt have the display camera, but they did have that nib camera in a glass case waiting for me to buy!

I asked to buy the display and was denied the ability to do so....at three stores. Any thoughts on how to convince them they are supposed to sell the displays when all signs indicate this is a clearance item?

Thanks,

Steve

All the stores I called said I could buy the display as new. dont know why they would tell you that

forgot to mention. on the website is a 10% off printable coupon Im going to go and try to buy that display with that coupon and try to get addtl off too.

If I am not mistaken, I believe that the 10% off coupon excludes technology items. I had a live chat with 2 Office Depot agents while ordering mine online and I tried hard to get another discount. I was told that all % and $ off coupons always exclude technology items.. figures, since those are usually the highest purchases. They did offer me a few free gifts but none of them were available to me in my area for pickup.

Anyway, I did go pick up one of these today and so far I LOVE it! for 87 bucks after rebate it is well worth it. I was really needing to update my Sony 6mp. The touch screen is really cool and the pictures are beautiful.

Thanks to the OP!

I went to OD tonight and they had 2 not just the display. Although they were going to sell me the display! Anyway. the manager brought it out and asked if I wanted the SD card for it and that it was on sale for 19.99 for 2 gb. I showed him the coupon and asked if it was good on them and he told the cashier I had it and to give me the discount. She actually gave me the 10% off after she added the taxes, so for 164.00 and change I got the camara and card and will get the 75.00 rebate making both for about 89.00. THANKS FOR POSTING.

I just went to an OD 50 miles from me, while I was at our office, and they had the camera (8 to be exact), but they showed $169 as the price, and told me there was no rebate. Glad I got one here locally.

There is another 10mp kodak that was in the Ad this week for $169 I believe, you need to make sure its the v1073.