Walgreens photo deals

Promom

Has anyone else been receiving the Walgreens emails with discount codes but the codes have expired? This week I received 2 emails and both offers expires August 30th. I wrote Walgreens and they said it was my internet provider taking too long to send the email. Funny that doesn't happen to the rest of my email. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I really need a code, have over 200 photos from vacation and need a cheap price to print them.

I have! The first time it happened I sent them the email and asked them how in the hell was I going to use the offer (it was for 15 free prints). They sent back an email saying that they credited my account for the 15 prints. After several more like this I called and got the same answer that you did. I told her that was a bunch of BS and ended the call. Now, the funny thing is....on this same email account, I get stuff from NWA way late now too. Just for the record I use [email protected].

They have coupon in todays flyer for 10 free with purchase of 25. Also the price goes down per photo the more you get. http://walgreens.shoplocal.com/walgreens/Default.aspx?action=browsepagesingle&storeid=2505773&rapid=580094&pagenumber=7 AND if you know any one in the military my walgreens gives 15% off every Tuesday for active or inactive military. That should help.

Well the current promo is save $5 off a purchase of $20 in the photo department with the code "saymore" - expires 9/13.

Riteaid is running a promo 25 free prints with the purchase of 25. I don't know how many you can use - I have the coupon if you need the code.

I got a bunch of free prints from CVS. Do a google search for free CVS prints and you'll find all the info. I think I ended up getting over 50 free prints with them after all was said and done.