Was $60 Is $11 Brother P-Touch PT-1280 Label Maker & Free Shipping @ Buy.com

vsa3janes

I have one of these and LOVE IT! You can get the tape at Target for around $13 and at Amazon for the same. Just don't buy it at OfficeMax, I couldn't find it at first and paid $18.99 for one. I needed it to organize my DS's school stuff and couldn't wait to keep looking. I love it though and everyone laughs at my kid's toy closet because it is all rubbermaid containers with little white labels. My basement storage is labeled as well as my craft closet. My pantry is next!

I have one of these and LOVE IT! You can get the tape at Target for around $13 and at Amazon for the same. Just don't buy it at OfficeMax, I couldn't find it at first and paid $18.99 for one. I needed it to organize my DS's school stuff and couldn't wait to keep looking. I love it though and everyone laughs at my kid's toy closet because it is all rubbermaid containers with little white labels. My basement storage is labeled as well as my craft closet. My pantry is next!

Thanks! I have been looking for one of these, but wasn't sure how expensive the tape would be...that's not too bad!