Epson Stylus R200 Photo Printer

If truly set on the R200, Epson offers a refurbished model direct for $77 shipped.

Deals on the R200/R300 are very cyclical at office supply stores - generally every two to three months for $40 to $50 after rebate (less if purchased with an inexpensive digital camera, as there are often additional combination rebates as well).

Be aware however that printable media is certainly not as inexpensive as standard media.

I'm just trying to find a good way to get my demo CDs at work to look nicer because they are apart of marketing. If everyone sees a B&W label on a cd, it looks homemade.

Any ideas?

I'm just trying to find a good way to get my demo CDs at work to look nicer because they are apart of marketing. If everyone sees a B&W label on a cd, it looks homemade.

Any ideas?

Wait for an office type store to have this for $60 after rebates again, possibly stacking a $20 off $100 coupon :)

Aaron,

I have been looking to get one of these myself. Like was previously stated by ActuaryTm, this is often offered for around $50 after rebates and whatnot. CompUSA is currently offering this for free (WITH PURCHASE OF A 3.0 MEGAPIXEL OR BETTER DIGITAL CAMERA) after $50 Mfr Mail in rebate, $30 CompUSA Mail in rebate, and $20 CompUSA gift card Mail in rebate. If you are in need of a decent digital camera than this is a really good deal for you. Cheapest camera I saw in stock was the Kodak Easyshare CX7300 product #316375 for $99.99.

One other possibility is something that a friend of mine does, If there is a Costco near you that you are a member of, you can buy the printer and use it for a few months and then return it. Their return policy is very liberal. I saw someone returna laptop there a few weeks ago after having it for 5 months with a crack down the middle of the screen and they just took it back.

Hope this helps :)

Aaron,

I have been looking to get one of these myself. Like was previously stated by ActuaryTm, this is often offered for around $50 after rebates and whatnot. CompUSA is currently offering this for free (WITH PURCHASE OF A 3.0 MEGAPIXEL OR BETTER DIGITAL CAMERA) after $50 Mfr Mail in rebate, $30 CompUSA Mail in rebate, and $20 CompUSA gift card Mail in rebate. If you are in need of a decent digital camera than this is a really good deal for you. Cheapest camera I saw in stock was the Kodak Easyshare CX7300 product #316375 for $99.99.

One other possibility is something that a friend of mine does, If there is a Costco near you that you are a member of, you can buy the printer and use it for a few months and then return it. Their return policy is very liberal. I saw someone returna laptop there a few weeks ago after having it for 5 months with a crack down the middle of the screen and they just took it back.

Hope this helps :)

No CostCo near me. :(

Any ideas?

What size production runs? 100s? 1000s?

What size production runs? 100s? 1000s?

Very small, we sell two types of Medical Practice software.

We are in need of making copies (yes, we have rights to do so.) of their DEMO CDs. We don't need many at one time (50, 100 per order) but we seem to use some of them fast at times.

Just looking for a cheap price, because the companies (MARS, Medinotes) offer their CDs but at $2.50 per CD including their sleeves.

Just looking for a cheap price, because the companies (MARS, Medinotes) offer their CDs but at $2.50 per CD including their sleeves.

For such small production runs, would suggest perhaps outsourcing to a local shop, such as Kinkos.

Depends greatly on the desired quality. You may want to compare the output quality of the lower-end Canon line to perhaps something more along the lines of Primera.

Definitely carefully examine the total cost per unit when considering an in-house solution, including the cost of printable media.