Medium Weight Women's Jacket w/Detachable Hood $4.99 ($69.99) @ Classiccloseouts.com

aprncess

Medium Weight Women's Jacket w/ Detachable Hood

Warmer than an unlined windbreaker, this stylish zip-front jacket features a zip-off faux fur-trimmed hood, fold over collar, and two front pockets. 100% polyester. Machine wash warm.

Please note: This internationally sized jacket runs small; please order according to Numeric American size provided.

Available in the following sizes and colors:

Black: L, XL

Cocoa: XL

Coffee: L, XL

Was $69.99

NOW: $4.99 + Shipping

LINK

http://img.classiccloseouts.com/images_104/attributes_m/2BJ196F8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

FRAUD ALERT!!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

They charged my debit card twice this july for 69.99 - i did not place an order but they had my information from a august 07 order - lucky for me my bank gave me back the money after i filled out a Schedule 8 fraud form.

Well, I ordered this exact coat from them last year for the same price. While they have never charged my card for anything bogus, the coat WAS a piece of crap, and ripped out LOL! I just checked my account there after reading the other thread, and luckily I don't have a CC on file!

You don't have to have a CC on file with them. They saved your CC info when you ordered. If you haven't been hit yet, count your blessings. I don't know for sure, but the fraud may have stopped because of all the complaints people have filed.

But just because you didn't save any profile info like a CC with them doesn't mean they didn't have it.

You don't have to have a CC on file with them. They saved your CC info when you ordered. If you haven't been hit yet, count your blessings. I don't know for sure, but the fraud may have stopped because of all the complaints people have filed.

But just because you didn't save any profile info like a CC with them doesn't mean they didn't have it.

Yes, thanks I am aware of that. I just meant that I had went to delete it from the site, but I never saved it in my info for future purchases. I know now to keep an eye out on my bank account...although I check it everyday anyhow;)

FRAUD ALERT!!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

They charged my debit card twice this july for 69.99 - i did not place an order but they had my information from a august 07 order - lucky for me my bank gave me back the money after i filled out a Schedule 8 fraud form.

Very same thing happened to me about a month ago. I ordered from them once in November of 07, and just a couple months ago, they up and debited my account for $69.99 (my original order in 07 was something like 14.99). I emailed them and called them 6 different times with no answer. I filed a fraudulent charge with my bank and the company eventually admitted to a "mistake" to the bank. Very bad company.:mad: