best GPS

I got mine last BF at BB.com. I paid 119 for the Tom Tom Le that they had advertised in the BF flyer. We love it. It has gotten us to many places. I did not want to spend a lot since the next cars we get will have the gps built in. The TOm Tom has worked out fine.

I think if you can wait until BF you will probably see good prices even better than last year.

I got mine last BF at BB.com. I paid 119 for the Tom Tom Le that they had advertised in the BF flyer. We love it. It has gotten us to many places. I did not want to spend a lot since the next cars we get will have the gps built in. The TOm Tom has worked out fine.

I think if you can wait until BF you will probably see good prices even better than last year.

I agree. This is the one we also got last year on BF. My finacee loves it!

When is a good time to buy a GPS? Also does anyone have one they love?

I spent a lot of time researching GPS systems before purchasing a Garmin Nuvi 260 for $199 at one of the office supply stores. The one feature that was important to us was the system saying the street names. It is very possible to pay a lot more money for a system, but that would have meant paying for features that we didn't really want/need.

I saw the Garmin Nuvi 270 in a Costco email for $199. $199 is a very good price for either of these systems.

I guess I could have said that the Garmin 360 DOES say street names which is one of the features I liked. You can also go online and add different vehicles to be you on the map, My DS4 loves that. I can let him hang on to it for a while and you never know what you will be driving when he gives it back. and it keeps him amused on the road and isnt hard to get back to the map screen when he gives it back.

We have the Tom Tom One 3rd Edition and love it. We paid around 120. for it. They are wonderful especially when you have to take a construction detour, it gets you right back on track great for areas you are not familiar with.

I spent a lot of time researching GPS systems before purchasing a Garmin Nuvi 260 for $199 at one of the office supply stores. The one feature that was important to us was the system saying the street names. It is very possible to pay a lot more money for a system, but that would have meant paying for features that we didn't really want/need.

I saw the Garmin Nuvi 270 in a Costco email for $199. $199 is a very good price for either of these systems.

bought a garmin nuvi at sam's. lovelovelove it. used the feature to search for nearby restaurants/shopping while driving across the state. SO handy for knowing which exit to get off.

I also have a Garmin and love it for the reasons mentioned (saying street names instead of just "turn right in 500 feet"). I had a Tom Tom originally - and returned it for a Garmin, both b/c of the Street Name issue and also if you make a wrong turn with the Tom Tom, it does redirect you - BUT doesn't tell you that it's doing that - so you don't necessarily know you went the wrong way. The Garmin says "Recalculating" if you miss a turn or go the wrong way - so at least you realize you are off track.