Tell us about your best BF deal ever...

Tessangel

The 42-inch Flat widescreen HDTV 108pi TV for $750 at Wal-mart last year. I had my husband go for it pushing the cart when i danced nimbly between shoppers to get the DVD digital camcorder (which I was first in lime back in electronics!). Finny thing about the TV, only he and one other guy went for them, everyone went for these way smaller ones. Later when just came back to Wal-mart for heck of it, all TVs were gone. Anyway, got a Sony Blu-Ray on sale cheap at sam's Club later and now watch some great films on a great TV.

Pam

I stood in line at the BB in Pinehurst, NC 3 years ago for the eMachine desktop for $199. Got the ticket but couldn't decide whether I really wanted it or not. About 11:30AM, I finally made up my mind to get it. I flag down a salesperson to get it for me, when he gives me that deer caught in the headlights look. The guy goes back to get it but comes to me empty handed.....sold out! I told him I have a ticket and I want the computer; so we're off to see a manager. The manager was very nice and gave me a slightly better computer for the same price, except when I get to the register, there is a $100 instant rebate on it and a $50 MIR. So, a new computer for $49!!

Max

The PCs are always up there as far as best deals I have gotten. These PCs have always been for friends and family, not me personally. As far as for me personally, I love the 32" Westinghouse LCD I got from BB 2 years ago. $479. I use it nearly everyday. Its our bedroom TV. Wife said we really didn't need it, but she loves it!

Wow the 99 cent deal has mine beat. I mentioned it in anther thread but I was at Best Buy to get a HDTV (3 years ago). I settled for one still available as I was not first in line. I get in line to checkout and have a few giftcards for small amounts and the HDTV rings up as regular price.

I said to the young chick cashiering that the ad says you get a $200 rebate. She says OH! and called the floor manager over. He glanced at the ad and says yea give it to him with the rebate.

I leave and return home only to notice the receipt had the mail in rebate for $200 as well! I check the ad and sure enough the tiny print says (after mail in rebate) so I mailed it in and got a cheque for $200 weeks later! So when it was all said and done I got the HDTV for $35