Dillards Extra 40% Off...

sbrowning1971

Wowza!!! We got there at 10:30 this morning and I was able to buy dd8 a lot of school clothes!! I was able to get her 2pc and 3pc sets, some tunics, and about 5 dresses, and a top with a skirt. Also picked up two pairs of Ralph Lauren converse type sneakers, really cute for dd10 and dd8, cute plaid in spring colors reg. 40.00 each for 10.00/pair and ds3 a pair of really cute sandals for 7.00. I spent 139.00 and saved over 350.00+.

Darn it, I was just there and forgot to check for deals for DH's B-day (looking for myself only, selfish, selfish...) Anyone know if they sell Coach men's wallets/belts at Dillards, and if so, whether they are on sale? I know the Macy's near me does not sell men's, wondering if Dillards is the same way.

Darn it, I was just there and forgot to check for deals for DH's B-day (looking for myself only, selfish, selfish...) Anyone know if they sell Coach men's wallets/belts at Dillards, and if so, whether they are on sale? I know the Macy's near me does not sell men's, wondering if Dillards is the same way.

I asked the associate and she said they did not sell mens wallets.

I can not decide whether I want to thank y'all or be mad at y'all... I have now purchased about 8 purses, two pairs of shoes and TWO coach purses.. although I swore I would never do that.. BUT!! They were 50% off and then 40% off.. that's 70% off total!!! Who could pass that up right???

• 2 weeks later...

Went yesterday, bright and early. Plenty of Coach bags, Dooney was slim, yet already 50% off. I stocked up on shoes for next Summer. If I remembr correctly they get to a 75% off or 70% off next month to really clear out the Summer stuff. By some strange miracle they also seem to come up with inventory they will now say they do not have (shoes especially).

I went to 2 different Dillards yesterday. One Dillards had, literally 50+ boxes of Coach shoes being pulled by an Employee, with pink reduced stickers. Dillards has always been one to allow the Employees to monopolize and hide inventory. Literally, I have seen other associates come from other Departments and have Coach purses put back for them during the good sales and even shopping along side me,with them on the clock! Just an FYI, maybe a good place for a friend:yup:

I went yesterday and the pickings were slim on Coach. Only 2 bags were 50% off and they were both white and dirty on the bottom. No wonder they were still there. I have not gotten into Coach shoes, yet. I have seen the same problem with the employees, they have no problem shopping along side of you and bragging about their additional employee discount. Discreet much?

No.

Higher end, higher priced. Coach & DB are in the glass cases. Just add an extra 0 to the end of the fossil price! HTH.

Actually have you seen the prices of Fossil lately. I thought they used to be one of the less expensive ones, but now most of theirs are in the 100-150 plus dollar range.. so actually maybe half of a coach price, but for a larger bag.