notebook paper

Does walmart have an ad this week? I was wondering if they would advertise those prices. I'm looking to buy notebook paper and other school supplies but can't find an ad for walmart. I've looked all over the walmart website. How will I know if my walmart is running those prices? Should I just call?

Is Walmarts paper the smaller ones? I know the ones at Target are smaller 8-1/2 x 10-1/2 My kids get mad when I get the smaller ones. Last year I got them from Office Depot they have the regular size 8-1/2 x 11. I have to go check to see if they still have the deal.

Our walmart has it out at 0.50 and everyone is avoiding it, I KNOW I usually get it for 0.10 so I am holding out. I have plenty from last year to start this year off and usually after a week or so after school starts all that school stuff goes EVEN SUPER CHEAP (ER!)

I've asked my kids teachers if I can bring in supplies a couple of weeks after school starts and they are always fine with that, they say that they don't need everything the first day. My kids bring in stuff the first day of school that they need but stuff that's community stuff I wait until I get it on clearance. I also take the official supply list (that's by grades) and ask both teachers what they really want off that list and they both cross off stuff that they don't need and instead of buying the stuff they don't need in their rooms I'll buy extra of the stuff that the teachers really want. My sons class goes through tons of composition books so when they were .12 on clearance I bought 20+ for his class.