Couponing and Christmas Shopping class ideas needed!

I have been conducting some small, local coupon classes for friends and family. A friend and I have started a 'group' for local deals. Word about our group has spread immensely, and now, I am teaching (by nomination) a class about every other week. I have also been asked to travel and teach in other cities.

Tomorrow night's focus is Christmas shopping. This is such a good time to do it!

Most of the people I am talking with do not know much about online shopping at all. I have a rough outline drawn up, and would like input from you guys on what I'm missing. There is no better help than here!!!

I want to hit on:

-benefits and drawbacks of starting early

-target summer and Halloween clearance

-brief synopsis of how Target shopping works

-Target $ spot clearance

-how to create a spreadsheet for keeping tack of deals

-Black Friday

-general timeframe for ad scans

-pricematching

-stashing

-how to use GD

-how to plan and strategize with our local stores

-online shopping

-websites

-security

-coupon codes (how to find and use properly)

-order cancellation chances

-pricing errors

-site policies

-free shipping sites

-benefits of using Amazon prime

-how to order quickly

-amazon price adj. policy

-great local shops for cheap last minute gifts

I am also going to print out my shopping lists from the past 2 years with retail prices and totals and have them guess my actual total.

I am expecting 40-50 people for this one, and a lot are new people, or people that have heard about Frugal Friends through the grapevine, and are expecting to hear some good stuff.

What can you think of that I'm missing, or what visual aids would be good?

I want to come!!LOL!! Good luck with it all! My only thing to add is my tendancy to over buy when shopping so early for the holidays. I would never stop shopping early( all year to be exact), but just like with coupon shopping....you can spend a lot of money on stuff you may not really want or need just because they are an awesome price.

Just remember to mention targets return policy~! I bought stuff in September last year for christmas and the camera didn't work, 90 day return policy, went to take it back after christmas and they would not return it. Said the receipt had expired!

I would mention using extra care bucks to buy presents. If you start now you can easily build up enough. Same with walgreens gift cards, they really help. Plus right now is a great time to cruise the clearance at walmart are grab cheap stocking stuff like bubbles, chalk, marble, and etc. and to get cheap stuff back to school stuff like crayolas. I am done by halloween every year using these easy steps. Plus hit the chat room at hcw, they will surely help you.