Photo Memory Book Deal Needed

CVS has a deal on theirs that ends today. The 6x8 books are $7.99 and $7.99ecbs limit 2. And they also have a 4x6 I think it is that is $3.99 with $3.99ecb limit 1. There is $3 off kodak coupons you can use on the 6x8 books out also.

CVS has a deal on theirs that ends today. The 6x8 books are $7.99 and $7.99ecbs limit 2. And they also have a 4x6 I think it is that is $3.99 with $3.99ecb limit 1. There is $3 off kodak coupons you can use on the 6x8 books out also.

Thanks!!!

what is ecbs?? :confused:

I just started using www.artscow.com for prints and while I have not gotten a photo book yet (I have to use someone else's computer for that b/c the app is not mac compatible), my prints were awesome. I don't remember which one of the forums I learned about the website, but it is on here. When you sign up, you get free print credits and just pay s&h. I have codes for $11.99 photo books with free s&h if you'd like (since I can't use them with my mac).

Code Expires

ZV2TX5U Sep/04/2008

Z8UWW64 Sep/04/2008

ZEKYAX2 Sep/04/2008

ZZ444T4 Sep/04/2008

ZVJVJ2G Sep/04/2008

ZTHKKNP Sep/04/2008

ZKFLAWQ Sep/04/2008

ZXHZCMW Sep/04/2008

ZWFQ2PT Sep/04/2008

ZBPCB1D Sep/04/2008

I usually follow the deals. I've used:

winkflash.com

dotphoto.com

snapfish.com

shutterfly.com

kodak.com

I've had photobooks made at nearly all the sites for other people. They all say the books have come out real nice, but I have never had the opportunity to look at them. I'm looking over the artcow.com site now and looking forward to giving it a try.

PS If you do a search for "online photo developing reviews" you'll find a few other online printing sources.

I too have gotten prints from from quite a few sites like winkflash.com, snapfish.com, shutterfly.com, kodak.com, & artscow.com

I'm thinking it was snapfish that cropped my pics and messed up some but overall they were about the same except that artscow uses something that makes the pics really shiny and they did make copies of one of my prof pics (I think if I want one extra copy of a pic taken 2 years ago and I paid $150 for the pics, I should be able to make a copy-my opinion at least)

Okay, I have used My Publisher and my books were more expensive, but absolutley beautiful. To save money I switched to Winkflash. They took longer and shipping stunk, but the price was great and the books turned out pretty good. Def not the quality of My Publisher, but very nice. And then there was Artscow....The software is SO easy, the layouts are the best of any site I have used. Prices are great...and then there is the but...the print quality of my pics wasn't very good. A lot of them have blue splotches that aren't in my originals. Also, the pictures are blurry. I know that the originals weren't and it doens't have anything to do with the size either. Some just printed blurry. So I can't say I am a huge fan of Artscow. I think I will go back to Winkflash!