Current Catalog Biggest SALE of the Year. SAVE up to 75% + free shipping

BellaMia

I couldn't find it on the site. What are the details of the Free Shipping? Usually they have a minimum of $40 - $60 for free shipping.

I only ordered $8.27 worth and the code worked! Thanks!! I got some cute pirate skull pencils to put in the little gift bags we are making for our Disney Cruise! They were only $2 for 24 of them!(They have a pirate night so it fits!)

I couldn't find it on the site. What are the details of the Free Shipping? Usually they have a minimum of $40 - $60 for free shipping.

You couldn't find WHAT on the site? The shipping discount? It's not listed on the site. It's a promo code and it works on any order.

It is probably a code that came with a magazine. You enter it at the top of the "cart" page in the middle box.

do you know if this is limited to once per address? i want to order, but in the middle of going thru the items the and the pictures are no longer showing up.

I'm not sure about that. Have you already ordered once using that promo code and then try to use it again? Or did you put stuff in the cart and then wait for a while and go back to it and then they aren't showing up?

Thanks! Got reward stickers, travel bingo, can caps- only spent 4.96!

is it a set of can caps? or just one?

I'm not sure about that. Have you already ordered once using that promo code and then try to use it again? Or did you put stuff in the cart and then wait for a while and go back to it and then they aren't showing up?

none of the pictures for any items in my cart of any items in various sections (household, sale, etc) were showing up. they are today though

On the can caps, you get all 3. All three of the colors shown. I believe it's one red, one yellow and one blue? I called them yesterday and asked about the quantity since I wanted to order those also but didn't want to just order one and then just get one cap. But they said it's a quantity of 3. I ordered 2 sets.

On the can caps, you get all 3. All three of the colors shown. I believe it's one red, one yellow and one blue? I called them yesterday and asked about the quantity since I wanted to order those also but didn't want to just order one and then just get one cap. But they said it's a quantity of 3. I ordered 2 sets.

me too! hope they work. i always hate throwing out half a coke.

i got 10 things total for $13.xx saved $26 plus shipping charges whatever they woudl have been .

Thanks a ton, I spent $26, and I got a bunch of bday cards and wrapping paper. A lot of the sesame street wrapping paper is on sale, but not listed in the sale section, but it could be used for bday or christmas wrapping paper!