Good Movie Choices for Community Movie in the Pool?

Setting up a movie in the pool night for our community (264 homes). Trying to pick a movie that EVERYONE (young kids to older folks) would like. I'm leaning towards a Disney flick, maybe incredible journey? I'm pretty sure you don't have to pay a fee to show the movie in public if you arent charging anyone to see it (right?)...anyone have any good movie ideas for me? TIA!

Be sure to check the trailer at the beginning of the movie. If it says for private viewing (meaning in your home) than no permit is required. Otherwise, yes to should have a permit. The cost is usually $10, and good for a year for just that movie. Only know this because we have shown a couple of movies at church which is a public place.

Secondhand Lions... OMG... Any age will love this movie... old to young... ok.. well maybe not tiny ones... but everyone can find something to enjoy about this... I would also recommend the Shrek movies... and Transformers...Alvin and the Chipmonks... those are a few.. i know we as a family from ages... 5-59... have sat down and watched together.

What about an older one that would get the adults out and entertain the kids, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Mary Poppins, I think back to the movies we watched in elementary school.

Finding Nemo might be a good disney choice since it is a "swimming" party.

My 4 year old is really into Clue right now, I love it too....... Has a little bit of adult humor but the little ones are to young to get it.

and everyone loves Grease!!!!

Did you see Mr. Magorium's Toy Emporium? (sp)

LOOOVE that movie!! It's great for all ages. It's got a lot of stuff in there only older children/adult would fully get the joke from, but it's got so many crazy toy things that my 2 year old loves it too.

What about any of the Disney talking dog movies? Snow Buddies, or the Air Bud series?

Dr Doolittle (old or new)

Flubber (old or new)

Shaggy Dog (old or new)

Finding Nemo and Cars are loved by everyone...

Did you see Mr. Magorium's Toy Emporium? (sp)

What about any of the Disney talking dog movies? Snow Buddies, or the Air Bud series?

Dr Doolittle (old or new)

Flubber (old or new)

Shaggy Dog (old or new)

Finding Nemo and Cars are loved by everyone...

Those were the ones I was trying to think of, the old ones