Question about Staples Penny Sale

Was it advertised in the sunday ad? Are there details on the web somewhere? I tried the staples website, but couldn't find anything.

ETA : Okay, I did some research and found this info on other boards. I can't confirm, but rumor is there will be hand sanatizer, folders, and 8-pack pencils for $.01 each, three-ring binders for $.25, and FAR highlighters.

Edited by fluffkin79

I found the ad. Go to staples.com - then Weekly Ads and enter you zip. At the top under the words "WEEKLY ADS" there are 2 tabs, one for This Week's Ad and one for Sneak Peak. If you click on Sneak Peak, the ad is there. I have never noticed the Sneak Peak tab before!

ETA : Okay, I did some research and found this info on other boards. I can't confirm, but rumor is there will be hand sanatizer, folders, and 8-pack pencils for $.01 each, three-ring binders for $.25, and FAR highlighters.

It was in my ad today. I get half my ads today and the other half tomorrow... My dd starts kindergarden in the fall. I am not sure what she is going to need,but I will go and see what I can get. Defintely the hand sanatizer,(can't have tooo much of that..)