Kohl's discontinued intimate sale + Kohl's charge warning

Guest RealLivePrinces

Guest RealLivePrinces

Beginning 7/6-7/25:

- $10 and $12 bras

- $3 panties

- 60% sleepwear, shapewear and innerware

Stores will begin pulling merchandise off the floor in preparation this week. After 7/25, prices will drop, but don't expect to still find your size.

Edited by RealLivePrinces

Guest RealLivePrinces

This starts today. :)

(I may have spoken too soon. I hope so).

This starts today. :)

As an aside... if you live in one of the 13 states which has the interest-free (if you pay $50 or a third of the balance) Kohl's charge, that option will no longer apply beginning Aug. 1. Chase, which owns the charge card, has decided to eliminate it. And yes, associates are also quite ticked about their very bad decision, but there's nothing we can do about it. Save your very valid complaints for Chase. I certainly am giving them an earful.

Is Kohls goign to tell customers this? Or just hit them with interest on the 1st?

Here is the current online charge application from kohl's...so they have yet to update that!

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/ChargeCard/Apps/POSApplication.pdf

Credit Card Companies can change the interest rate on just 15 days notice (currently)

...I don't know if that applies to other terms of service.

I do live in 1 of those states, and do take advantage of paying the 1/3 to avoid finance charges...I will miss that :(

Guest RealLivePrinces

I just found out yesterday through the grapevine. I don't think there's been an official announcement yet. I'm bummed too. :(

(Interestingly, I'm on the phone with Chase right now and they denied it and stated that NO store which still has this option is losing it. But my store management and district manager said otherwise, so I'm going to triple check tomorrow. It would be so great if my manager misunderstood!)

At our Kohl's yesterday, they had a bunch of big racks sitting in the aisles with stuff piled on them and a sign reading something about "clearance 07/07" so might be a good day to check for new clearance stuff- one in particular had tons of boys jeans =)