Colored hanging file folders

I don't exactly need these until Mid-Aug. but wanted to start looking now. I was wondering if any office stores had 2 for 1 deals on these?

I need 5 different colors of hanging files- I can't get an assorted 25 pack, I need more folders than that. I need at least 1 25 pack of each (color coding my lessons for each subject I teach- I am teaching a record breaking 5 different ones this year! :eyepoppin)

Please help me not spend $50 on folders.

office depot has boxes of 100 for under $20... you could start there.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/935429/Recycled-Color-Folders-Cut-Letter-Size/

I know my husband's school orders from Office Depot from their educator catalog. They pass the catalog around to teachers and they place an order for what he'd like. He is able to order supplies for his classroom 30-70% off the price of a regular store. Is that a possibility for you? Or maybe it's Office Max; I think it's OD, though.

Not sure, but have you looked at Sams or somewhere similiar? Is the school tax exempt? That might help also. If you bought the assorted pack couldn't you buy 5 packs and you would have 25 of each color? Either way you have to buy 5 boxes, if I am thinking correctly??